Ekomille: Ecological anti-rat system
What is Ekomille?
Ekomille is an ecological anti-rat system that guarantees the continuous hygiene.
At present, dealing with the control of rodents on farms is essential to reduce high economic losses usually not quantified:
- Ensure biosecurity: rodents carry up to 45 diseases (salmonellosis, pasteurellosis, toxoplasmosis …).
- Prevent damage in structures and installations, which can lead to fire and electrocution hazards.
- Prevent deterioration and losses of food: 100 rats consume one ton of food a year and contaminate with feces and urine 10 times what is ingested.
- Prevent the deterioration of insulation of the walls through the years, reducing energy costs, penalization of the conversion index, re-insulation costs.
How does it work?
Rats and mice are attracted by the smell of natural bait and are caught instantly when they try to eat. With Ekomille, it is no longer necessary to use poisons and the dispersion of contaminated animal remains is avoided.
What are its advantages?
- Ensures continued hygiene
- Capture without poisons
- Insurance for children, workers and animals not subject to capture
- The only anti-rat system with ISO 22000: 2005 certification. (Suitable for use in food industries)
- Effective in multiple catches and versatile
Manufacturing and distribution
Ekomille is manufactured by Ekomemerce, an Italian company that promotes innovative and environmentally friendly solutions, in the environmental pest management market since 2001.
NOSIA, a company of the PigCHAMP group dedicated to the marketing of innovative and quality products in different areas of the livestock sector, is the Ekomille distributor in central Spain.